Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel Openings


**This panel is open for applications again.**

Nielsen Home Scan currently has openings for their Consumer Panel.  I just started with the Nielsen Home Scan panel earlier this year.  We scan our purchases each week then transmit the data weekly.  My kids love scanning the groceries and it really doesn't take long.  You earn points by transmitting your data and then you can redeem your points for various rewards.  I just redeemed some of my points for a $25 iTunes gift card.   For the longest time I didn't apply because I thought you had to have a land line.  That's not the case anymore, so don't let that stop you from applying! 

If interested you can apply for the Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel today.

1 comment:

  1. hi! thanks for this info!
    luv
    mare
    http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/2011/09/911-10-years-later-and-we-will-never.html

    ReplyDelete