Fareway Deals ~ September 27 - October 3


Here are my favorite deals I see at Fareway this week from the advertised prices good through next Monday. Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad and you can visit Sara at Learning the Frugal Life for a full list with match-ups. 

Acorn, Butternut or Spaghetti Squash $0.59 lb.

Fareway Vegetable or Canola Oil 48 oz. $1.99 (with in-ad coupon)

Italian Pork Sausage $2.49 lb. (with in-ad coupon)

Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce 2 for $1 (with in-ad coupon)

Vista Oyster Crackers $0.99

Fastco Tortilla Chips $0.99

Fareway Shredded Hash Browns $1.88

Weight Watchers Smart Ones $1.67 (Save $1.00 on 5 Weight Watchers Smart Ones)

What's on your Fareway list this week?  Please let me know if you see any deals I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment