My Weekly Walgreens Trip ~ Spent $12.90

My main purpose for this week's Walgreens trip was to pick up the Rice Krispie Treats that were on sale for my son to take to school this week for birthday treats.  I was pretty unorganized for my trip this week and spent more out of pocket than I would have liked because I didn't have my "filler" items planned out.  I did 2 transactions and spent a total of $12.90 out of pocket.  I used $6 in Register Rewards and ended up with $14 in Register Rewards to use on a future trip.  Here is what I did:

Bought:  4 Packages of Rice Krispie Treats on sale 4/$10
Got:  $5 Register Rewards
Used:  2 - Save $1.00/2 Rice Krispie Treats (RP 8/7/11)
Final Price:  $0.75 each after coupons & RR's

Bought:  4 Degree for Women Deoderant on sale 2/$4
Got:  $4 Register Rewards
Used:  4 - Save $1.00/1 Degree Deoderant (RP 7/31/11)
Final Price:  4 for FREE after coupons & RR's!

Bought:  Keri Lotion $6.99
Used:  $2/1 Keri Lotion (SS 7/17/11)
Got:  $5 Register Rewards

Final Price: FREE after coupon & RR's

Bought:  2 Butterball Chicken Broth on sale 2 for $1.00 (with in-ad coupon)
Final Price:  $1.00 for 2

No comments:

Post a Comment