My Walgreens Trip ~ Spent $2.78

In the spirit of full disclosure you should know this wasn't my first trip to Walgreens this week.  I made a trip on Sunday and spent $19.21 out of pocket.  Even though I ended up with $19.50 in Register Rewards and my total savings was $34.40 from that trip, the total spent wasn't that impressive.  I'm not big into multiple transactions in one trip.  Honestly I don't have the patience for it and usually only do 2 transactions if I'm getting a couple of the same register reward items.  Anyway today I made another trip and spent $2.78 out of pocket after coupons and using register rewards.  I also got back $6.50 in Register Rewards for a future trip.  Here's what I picked up today:

Bought:  4 Bags of M&M's on sale 4 for $10
Used:  2 - Save $1.00/2 M&M's (7/24/11 RP Insert)
Got:  $5 Register Rewards
Final Price:  $0.75 a bag after coupons & register rewards

Bought:  Carmex Lime Twist Lip Balm on sale for $1.50
Got:  $1.50 Register Rewards
Final Price:  FREE after register rewards

Bought:  2 Crayola Watercolor Paints $1.50 each (with in-ad coupon)
Final Price:  2 for $3

Bought:  Scotch Scissors on sale for $6.99
Final Price:  $6.99 (I'm sure it's not the best deal, but I needed new coupon clipping scissors as hubby broke mine and I love being able to use register rewards on items I need!  And these are a lot nicer than my old pair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment