Fareway Deals ~ August 30-September 3


Here are my favorite deals I see at Fareway this week from the advertised prices good through next Monday. Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad and you can visit Sara at Learning the Frugal Life for a full list with match-ups. 

California Cantaloupe $0.88 each

Dole Classic Salad or Cole Slaw Mix $0.99

Baby Carrots 16 oz. pkg. $0.88

Fareway Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns $0.78

Farmland Jumbo Hot Dogs 2 for $1 (Limit 2)

Boneless Chicken Breast $1.69 lb.

Fareway Potatoes (Hashbrowns, Tator Tots, Fries) $1.50

Pepsi Products 12 packs 4 for $9 (with in-ad coupon)
($0.75/1 Diet Pepsi 7/17/11 SS Insert (exp 8/31/11!)

7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Sunkist or A&W Products 12 packs 4 for $10 (with in-ad coupon)


What's on your Fareway list this week?  Please let me know if you see any deals I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment