Apply for the Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel


**It looks like this panel is open for applications again.**

Nielsen Home Scan currently has openings for their Consumer Panel.  I actually just started with the Nielsen Home Scan panel earlier this year.  We scan our purchases each week then transmit the data weekly.  My kids love scanning the groceries and it really doesn't take long.  You earn points by transmitting your data and then you can redeem your points for various rewards.  I've been saving my points and haven't redeemed any yet, but I will be sure to let you know what I decide to use them for.   For the longest time I didn't apply because I thought you had to have a land line.  That's not the case anymore, so don't let that stop you from applying!  Has anyone else been on the Nielsen Consumer Panel?  What are your thoughts? 

If interested you can apply for the Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel today.

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower via GFC, stopping by from http://couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete