Weekly Menu Plan July 3-9

We are hosting a Budweiser House Party tonight!  Hubby was very excited to have a reason to hold a party and I was happy because we got a rebate for beer.  Every little bit helps and definitely made it a win-win!  More on that to come.  We're keeping it simple tonight with grilled smoked sausage, spinach dip, guacamole and a strawberry jello cake.

Here is what my family is planning to have for meals for the rest of this week:
We'll probably have leftovers once or twice during the week and may go out to eat over the weekend.

If you need some more ideas check out the many blogs that participate in Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie



What's for dinner at your house this week?

3 comments:

  1. I want to have dinner at your house! haha
    Fajitas, pizza burgers and pasta sound very yummy!!!

    xo, Ana
    My (Newly)Wed Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea for a party. Love the name of your blog. I am following from Follow Us Monday Morning hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ribs are my fav but theyve been so expensive!!
    i'd love if you visited my blog
    you can check out my Menu Plan here

    ReplyDelete