My Weekly Walgreens Trip ~ Spent $1.96


I made a Walgreens trip this morning although there weren't any hot deals this week to pick up I have some Register Rewards to use up, plus I wanted to get some free chocolate bars.  I tried the toffee crunch flavor and it's really yummy!!

Bought: 2 Milka Chocolate Bars on sale 2 for $3
Used: 2 Save $1.00/1 Milka Chocolate
Used: Save $1.00/2 Milka Chocolate from the Walgreens July coupon booklet
Final Price:  2 for FREE!

Bought:  2 Goldfish Crackers on sale 2 for $3
Used:  2 Save $0.55/1 Goldfish Crackers
Final Price: $0.95 each

Bought:  2 packs Extra gum on sale 2 for $3

Bought:  1 Suave Professionals Hairspray
Used:  1 Free Suave Professionals Product Coupon
Final Price:  FREE

Bought:  3 pack RoseArt Glue Sticks on sale for $0.49

Bought:  2 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate (clearance bin)
Final Price:  $0.50 each

I used $5 Register Reward from a previous transaction and paid $1.96 out of pocket for all of it.  Total savings was $20.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment