Dahl's Deals March 29-April 4


I've decided to post Dahl's deals weekly since there seems to be a demand for it here in the Des Moines area.  Please keep in mind I don't regularly shop at Dahl's so if you shop there please feel free to let me know if I'm missing something.  It is also my understanding that Dahl's accepts Hy-Vee and Fareway store coupons.  Please let me know if that is not correct!

Here are my favorite deals I see at Dahl's this week from the advertised prices good through next Monday:

Kiwi 8 for $2

Dole Whole Tropical Pineapple extra large size $1.99

Totino's Party Pizzas $1.00 (use $1/5 Totino's Party Pizza Product 3/20/11 SS Insert)

Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream 56 oz. $2.99 (use $1/1 Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream)

Dahl's Bakery Butter Crusted Bread 1 lb. loaf $1.19

Dr. Pepper 24 packs $4.99

Coke or Sprite 2 liters $0.88

What is on your Dahl's list this week?  See any good deals I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment