Confession of the Day - I Love to Shop Online

I really love to shop any where at any time, but the ability to shop in the comfort of my own home whenever I get the urge is a wonderful thing.  It could also be a dangerous thing, but there are a few different things I do when I shop online to ensure I'm still being a deal-minded shopper.

First of all I do my research online to make sure I'm not missing any discount codes or free shipping codes.  One of my favorite sites for this is RetailMeNot.com

Next I make sure I shop online through a site like Upromise.com where I link to the retailer of my choice and earn a percentage back.  With Upromise if I shop at a site like Gap.com I can earn 5% in my Upromise account that I have linked to my children's 529 college savings accounts.  You can also shop through Ebates.com and get a percentage of your purchase as cash back.  (For both sites the percentage back varies depending on the retailer)

ShopItToMe.com is a deals site that I've been a member of for over a year.  You can choose the retailers and brands that you want deals for and they will send you an email when those items are on sale at various online retailers.  You can pick how often you get emails from them.  It's great if you have you eye on a specific brand, but don't have the time to research every retailer to try to find the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment