Confession of the Day - Free Music Rocks My World

Did you know that the iTunes store has a Free on iTunes section that gets updated with new mp3s and videos every week?  I have downloaded some great things for free just by checking the Free section each week.  Most of the time I'm not yet familiar with the songs they are giving, but then a couple of months later the songs blow up on the radio.

I've gotten songs like Owl City's "Fireflies" & Neon Trees "Animal" long before they were popular.  And if you don't end up liking something you can always delete later.  You just never know what you might find.  Most recently I was excited that iTunes had the video for Jack Johnson's "At or With Me" featuring Andy Samberg.

Amazon's MP3 store also has a Free Song of the Day for download.  I'm not as good about checking regularly and haven't found any favorites this way, but I will let you know if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment