This post contains sponsored content.
I feel very fortunate to live in close proximity of so many great Midwest cities. We love being able to just hop in the car for a couple of hours and arriving in Omaha. It means we can take weekend trips and even day trips to some of our favorite attractions including The Henry Doorly Zoo. While we're there we also like to do some shopping and dining in the area. Previous visits have not only included a trip to the zoo, but also the Durham Museum, and the Omaha Children's Museum. I'd recommend them all to families traveling there. We'll be headed to the zoo again this year.
You can learn more about all the events taking place in Omaha this spring and summer at VisitOmaha.com.
The Giveaway: Thanks to Visit Omaha one winner will receive an Omaha prize pack that includes a Visit Omaha t-shirt and water bottle plus an Omaha Adventure coupon card. Five additional winners will also receive the Omaha Adventure card.
The Omaha Adventure Savings Card includes the following offers:
Attraction Discounts (for up to 6 individuals):
- Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo – $2 off Admission
- Omaha Children’s Museum – $2 off Admission
- The Durham Museum – $2 off Admission
- Lauritzen Gardens – $2 off Admission/Tram Combo
- Joslyn Art Museum – $2 off $10 @ the gift shop
Shopping & Restaurant coupons:
- Amazing Pizza Machine – $2 off Power Play Buffet & Play Pack
- Over $300 of coupons to Village Pointe Shopping Center
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Confessions of a Frugal Mind received a similar prize pack for posting. All opinions are 100% mine.