Crazy Dog T-Shirts ~ Maternity Tee Review


Product was received in exchange for this post.


This pregnancy has been quite a bit different than my first two, but that is probably to be expected now that I have two other kids that keep me on the move.  It's also different for me because this is the first time I've been pregnant since I made the decision to stay home.  With my other two I was working full time which meant most of my maternity clothes were business casual clothing.  My wardrobe since I've been home has changed quite a bit. My summer uniform consisted of tank tops and tees.  I've ended up getting a lot of different t-shirts because they're comfortable and fun.  



I get to have a little fun with this baby bump, so I was happy to be able to get a chance to check out the fun tees at MaternityShirt.com. As part of Crazy Dog T-Shirts they specialize in funny and vintage designs printed on soft tees. I had spotted the "This Baby Loves Bacon" t-shirt and knew it was one for me. You may have noticed in our weekly menu plans that we like our bacon around here and I have been known to consume bacon on a stick when given the chance.  

I really like the color of the tee.  It's perfect since I tend to get sloppier as my belly gets bigger.  It's lightweight which is great when you feel like you have a personal furnace attached to you.  It's also pretty soft even under the screen printing.  I ordered a size medium and it's a good thing.  A small probably wouldn't have given me any room to grow.  With the medium I have a little bit of length yet so I should be able to wear it longer.  The tee is also 100% cotton so you can expect some shrinkage.


 

Be sure to visit MaternityShirt.com to check out all of their funny designs.   You 'll also be able to search by just about every t-shirt design imaginable for every member of your family.  To learn more connect with Crazy Dog T-shirts on Facebook and follow on Twitter.


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment