Be A Shield ~ FREE CPR Refresher


I love summer and all of the fun that it brings, but I have a confession to make.  I'm not actually prepared for summer.  I plan to take my kids to the swimming pool often, but there's always a little fear there when I do.  You see I don't know how to administer CPR.  When my son was a baby my husband and I took a class on infant CPR, but it was so long ago and it wasn't an actual certification class.  Anything I learned that day has faded. I hate that I'm not prepared for an emergency and I want to be better prepared to help those in need if ever need be.

ACLS, a medical certification company, knows that many people, myself included, need to improve their knowledge of life saving skills.  That is why they are promoting their Be a Shield program.  This CPR refresher will guide you through the six easy steps you need to know to administer CPR to an adult, child or infant.

Step 1: Assess Responsiveness
Step 2: Check for a Pulse
Step 3: Chest Compressions
Step 4: Giving Rescue Breathing
Step 5: How to Perform the Heimlich Maneuver
Step 6: Identify and Treat Heat Exhaustion


Be sure to head over to ACLS National to review the CPR, choking and heat exhaustion refresher.  All of the information is provided for FREE.  After you've reviewed all the steps feel free to download and display a shield on your social media pages to encourage others to learn more.




Disclosure:  Thanks to ACLS National for providing the information included in this post and partnering with Confessions of a Frugal Mind to share this important cause with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment