Review ~ Snack Pack Bakery Shop Pudding


Snack Pack has introduced a line of Bakery Shop Pudding flavors including Chocolate Cupcake, Frosted Sugar Cookie, Lemon Meringue Pie, Banana Cream Pie and Apple Pie a la Mode.  We love pudding at our house and I love Snack Packs because of their convenience.  Now that we are packing my son's school lunch several times a week I'm always looking for something I can pack for my picky eater.  Thankfully pudding is a win-win.  He loves the taste and I love that he's getting some calcium.  My son is not a milk drinker, so he needs it.  Each Snack Pack pudding cup contains a much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.

We received a pack of the Banana Cream Pie flavor.  I'm more of a chocolate lover, so I left the taste-testing up to the kids.  It got two thumbs up.  Hopefully you can tell by this smile on my daughter's face during her snack time that it was a winner.

I also love Snack Packs because they're shelf-stable, so there's no need to refrigerate.  They are made with real nonfat milk, don't use preservatives and have never contained high fructose corn syrup.  Plus, you can often find a 4-pack on sale for about $1.00.  Visit SnackPack to learn more about their new bakery shop flavors and their entire line of products.  


Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment