Build-A-Bear's Major Milestones #FriendsCount



Build-A-Bear Workshops will be celebrating two major milestones this year.  Their 15th birthday is the first milestone!  The company opened its doors in St. Louis Galleria on October 27, 1997 and has since grown to become a global brand while being recognized as a company with heart. The second milestone is the celebration of selling their 100 millionth furry friend!

To help celebrate both their birthday and the creation of 100 million furry friends Build-A-Bear wants everyone to spread the word that Friends Count!  I met my best friend in college.  She now lives hours away from me, but I know she is someone I can always count on!  Since she reads the blog from time to time I hope that she will read this and know that I'm thinking about her.  We don't get to talk as often as I'd like, but I know that if I picked up the phone today I would be able to share anything with her. Her friendship means the world to me and it's a great feeling knowing you have someone that appreciates your friendship too.

Disclosure:  Build-A-Bear has teamed up with MomSelect and bloggers to be the "bearers" of good news. I received no compensation for this post, but I will be entered to win a gift card for sharing this information with you.

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels my BFF is 10 Hours away...we do keep up a bit in the cyber world, but nothing bets face to face---and nomatter how long the time is between visits we can pick up as if it was just yeaterday!!!

    ReplyDelete