Purex Ultra Packs Review

Purex has introducted a new laundry detergent ~ the Purex UltraPack.  With the UltraPack Purex has packaged their Triple Action liquid detergent formula into a pre-dosed pack.  Each Purex UltraPack contains twice concentrated liquid detergent that gives each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop.  They disolve quickly in water and are safe for all machines, including high-efficiency.

My Review:  The true test of any laundry detergent is how fresh and clean your clothes are after using it.  I've mentioned before that my husband has been working on a very dirty job.  When he comes home his clothes are covered in mud and when he takes them off they just go straight to the laundry basket.  There they sit all week long until I do my weekly laundry load of his work clothes.  I decided his clothes would be the ultimate test for the UltraPacks.  I don't soak or pretreat his clothes.  I run the water, throw in an UltraPack and toss in his clothes.  They come out clean.  It makes a dirty job pretty darn simple.
I truly love how convenient these packs are.  Just grab one out of the package with dry hands and toss it in your machine.  You don't have to deal with pouring liquid, spilling liquid or ending up with a bottle of liquid detergent that needs to sit upside down so that you can get every last drop of it.  The UltraPacks definitely make laundry life easier! 

Disclosure: I received free product as a member of the Purex Insiders program. No further compensation was received. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment