Leap Frog Leapster2 $35.40 Now on Amazon

The price of the Leapster2 from LeapFrog went down on Amazon to $35.40.  It's available at this price right now in both green and pink.  Plus it ships free with Super Saver Shipping.  It's listed as regularly priced at $69.99, but it's on the LeapFrog site right now for $49.99 so this is a savings of at least $10. 

It is listed in the Toys R Us Black Friday ad for $24.99, but honestly I'm not up for that kind of stress to save $10.  I wish I could just decide already on whether or not to get this for my son.  I could use some help!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I did a post about the LeapFrog Leapster 2 on my blog at http://mommywirepr.com. I want to get it for my son too. I really think the Nintendo DSi is a better option for my son. Kids enjoy playing games but the DSi has feature my son will love. Visit here to find out http://www.nintendo.com/ds/systems/dsi. By the way I am follow you on the blog hop. Thanks for the follow:)

    Francisca

    ReplyDelete