My Weekly Walgreens Trip

There weren't any smoking deals at Walgreens this week for me, but hubby needed shaving cream since that's something I've failed to stockpile yet for him.  Since I needed to go in for that I picked up a couple more things, so I could use a register reward I had on hand.

Bought:  Walgreens brand shave cream $1.79

Bought:  2 Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes on sale 2 for $2
Used:  Save $2/2 Oral-B Indicator Manual Toothbrushes 7/3/11 P&G Insert)
Final Price:  2 for FREE

Bought:  2 Milky Way candy bars 2 for $1 (with in-ad coupon)
Used:  Save $1/2 Milky Way candy bars (no longer available)
Final Price:  $0.25 each

I used a $2 Register Reward from a previous trip and paid $0.58 out of pocket.  Total savings was $9.27.

4 comments:

  1. They were out of toothbrushes when I went on Sunday night! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went there were 2 empty rows above the sale tag, but plenty still underneath that weren't marked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candy bars ;)

    Very informational blog .. will be back for more!

    I am following you from VB Blog hop!

    Please stop by and say HI when you get the chance!
    Kirsten
    http://www.theemtmommy.com
    http://www.kirstiesbowtique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one thing I miss doing is looking out for coupons! Did that a whole lot while we were in KS last year. We don't have them here now in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete