One of the Reasons I Use Coupons...


It's confession time again....I'm a Disney World Addict.  I have to blame my mother for this ailment.  She took me to Disney World regularly as I was growing up and I got to be very spoiled that way.  I would really love and hope to be able to be able to keep travelling there.  Disney World isn't cheap though, so if I want to go then I've got to be saving money in other places. 

We are planning a Disney vacation for next year, so I just ordered my FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD.  I always order one of these every year even when I'm not planning a trip!  They tell me what's new in the theme parks, are fun to watch and put me in the Disney mood!

Are you a Disney addict?  What are some of the ways you save for a Disney vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment