Swagbucks Birthday Bonus


I know I post about Swag Bucks a lot and I'm sorry if it gets annoying, but I wouldn't do it if I didn't like it so much!  I have been able to use my Swag Bucks to collect Amazon gift cards which came in handy last Christmas season and just today I used for baby wipes on Amazon.

Swag Bucks is celebrating its third birthday next week.  (I wish that I had been collecting swagbucks that whole time).  One of their birthday offers is starting right now.  If you are new to Swag Bucks you can sign up HERE and enter code 3rdBirthday10 for a bonus 50 swagbucks!  You automatically get 30 for signing up so your total would be 80 then you only need 370 more for your first $5 Amazon gift card.  There are many other prizes you can redeem your swag bucks for too including Starbucks and Restaurant.com gift cards.  It really is an easy way to earn and I'll keep posting about ways to earn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment