Confession of the Day - If There is Free Ice Cream Involved - I Sign Up!


It's no secret I love ice cream.  I eat a lot of it.  I might be eating some right now as I type up this post even if it is freezing cold outside. To support my sweet tooth I have signed up with the email clubs of all of the ice cream shops around town.


You have the Blizzard Fan Club at Dairy Queen that frequently sends you buy one get one offers.  

Cold Stone Creamery sends out special offers for your birthday.

 Baskin Robbins Birthday Club will send you a free scoop on your birthday and a discount on your birthday cake. I highly recommend Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate.                                 
Maggie Moo's also has an email club for you to sign up and receive birthday surprises.

Am I missing any ice cream freebies out there?  Please let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Over the Top Ice Cream in Pleasant Hill give you free ice cream on your b-day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly! I almost forgot my favorite birthday ice cream freebie is at Hickory Park in Ames. Go within 3 days of your birthday for a free sundae.

    ReplyDelete