Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recipe - Mile High Tortilla Pie

Mile High Tortilla Pie  


1 can black beans rinsed & drained
1 can corn w/ peppers
1 jar chunky salsa
10 oz. fajita style cooked chicken
5 10 inch tortillas
2 c. monterrey-jack cheese
fresh cilantro

Heat oven to 425 degrees.  Combine black beans, corn, salsa, chicken and cilantro in medium bowl.  Grease baking pan.   Place 1 tortilla on pan, top with 1 1/2 cups of mixture and 1/4 cheese.  Layer 3 more times and finish with tortilla & cheese on top.  Bake in oven 15-20 minutes or until filling is hot.

5 comments:

  1. that sounds good! Similar to something I used to fix only that was with hamburger I think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. Sounds good. I'd add a ton more cheese to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks relay good and easy to make. My kids love stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because the Mile High Tortilla Pie looks so delicious, I can hardly wait to try this special recipe out. I only hope that I can do as good as you did in the decadent photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good. I will try this tomorrow night. Thank you for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete