Reminder - 60 Swag Bucks for Joining by December 31st


Just a reminder that now is a great time to sign up for Swag Bucks if you haven't already.  When you sign up you automatically get 30 Swag Bucks added to your account and until December 31st if you enter SwagCode JoinIn2010 when you sign up you will receive an extra 30 Swag Bucks.  If you input your birthday on your Swag Bucks profile you will receive 50 Swag Bucks on your birthday!  That's 110 Swag Bucks right there and it only takes 450 Swag Bucks to get a $5 Amazon.com gift card.  There are lots and lots of other prizes too, but Amazon is one the best values. 

Once you have joined - install the toolbar and start searching.  I use Swag Bucks daily for all of my internet searches and usually win 2 to 3 times a day.

I post about Swag Bucks often because it is truly the easiest way I have been earning since I started using it this year.  I easily accumulated enough Swag Bucks for over $100 in Amazon.com e-gift cards which has definitely helped with my holiday shoping this year and I'm excited to see what I can save up to use for 2011 spending.  Let me know if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment