Recipe - Six Plate Dinner

I received a recipe request for this meal we had this week.  Let me know if you would like to see more recipes posted this way.  I'm still trying to determine the best way to share these.

Six Plate Dinner

2 c. diced potatoes
2 c. diced celery
1 lb. hamburger
1 c. diced onions
1 c. diced carrots
2 c. tomatoes
chili sauce (optional)

Arrange in casserole in layers as listed above.  Add salt and pepper to each layer.  (We modify the recipe to include pouring chili sauce over the hamburger) Pour tomatoes over all.  Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350 degree oven.

11 comments:

  1. WOW! I never read a recipe where you can serve a six course dinner in layers! Cool! Not too much mess either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I never read a recipe where you can serve a six course dinner in layers! Cool! Not too much mess either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something that appeals to me - easy and healthy and yummy - more of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipe. Sounds filling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting.Might try this. Looks easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks interesting. Looks easy to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds really great! Do you use fresh or canned tomatoes? Is the ground beef supposed to be pre-cooked or does it go in raw?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems like such an easy way to cook dinner. I would love to see more like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our family loves ground beef! I would love to make this recipe for my family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kind of like a dump dinner. Easy and quick! More, more, more!!

    ReplyDelete