Label Daddy Review & Save 25% Off Your Order

Disclosure:  Product was received for the purpose of this review.



I'm the type of person who loves when things are organized.  It doesn't mean I am completely organized, but I love feeling that way and it gives me a sense of calm.  I love labels and tabs and things being put away in its own spot.  My family of five has too much stuff in my opinion, but I'm still a tad bit neurotic about all of it. I hate when someone can't find what they're looking for. One company that helps ease my anxiety is Label Daddy.  With Label Daddy I can create labels that can be used on all sorts of items big and small so I can be sure if it leaves the house at least it will have our name on it!



Label Daddy has several different pack options available for ordering.  They also have multiple sizes to choose from to fit all of your needs.  I really like the medium size as they are pretty versatile.



After you select your label style you will enter in your child's name.  If you don't want the last name just leave that line blank.  You can also choose an icon for your labels.  Label Daddy has a large selection of Disney, Marvel and sports team icons to pick from or you can choose from their basic icon designs.  They have a ton of cute options for girls and I love the Disney character ones.  The next step was picking out the label color and then the font design.  There's not a ton of choices for the font, but that makes that step even faster.  The whole process is quick and easy.

I have ordered labels several times with Label Daddy and have always been very happy.  On my most recent order though I learned an important lesson. You can't order a label type for anything other than its intended purpose.  My kids each have their own name labels so I thought I would order some labels that we could use on holiday gifts this year.  My thought was something to use instead of gift tags similar address label size. I chose against ordering Christmas gift tags because I wanted the labels to have a To: line for the gift recipient and then a From: The Simpsons line.   I thought I could customize holiday address labels by leaving the To: line blank and just entering From: The Simpsons.  When I previewed the labels it was exactly what I wanted.  

I would normally say having someone check your order is a good thing, but in my case they must have decided I made a mistake and wanted address labels so they kept only the From: line and added my address even though I didn't include that.  Lesson learned.  I will no longer stray from the intended purpose of the label.  If I want gift tags I will have to choose from the current selection which I like, but I wish they had space for us to add the gift recipient's name. Because I got these labels for free I didn't try to contact Label Daddy.  I will find a use for my labels even though they aren't really what I wanted. 

The labels themselves are nice, durable peel-and-stick washable labels. They are made for use almost everywhere because they are washer/dryer safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and UV resistant.  You can order allergy labels, photo labels, luggage tags and more from Label Daddy.  

These labels are made in the USA and shipped directly to you worldwide. Visit LabelDaddy.com to see all the products available and learn more by visiting them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.



To save 25% on your entire Label Daddy order visit http://www.usfamily25.labeldaddy.com and be sure to use code USFAMILY25 at checkout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment