It was a strange weekend at my house with both my hubby and oldest son gone at scout camp for several days. My hubby is the primary cook too, so the younger kiddos and I ended up going out more than normal. Thankfully he's back and we have our menu lined up for the week. Here's what we're planning for dinners this week at our house:
- Monday ~ Penne with Bacon and Peas
- Tuesday ~ Sausage, Biscuits and Eggs
- Wednesday ~ Stuffed Pizza Burgers
- Thursday ~ Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken
- Friday ~ Fish and Chips
- Saturday ~ Chicken Caesar Salads
What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.