We should have a new little one joining our family sometime within the next few weeks. We are very excited about it, but still very anxious. It has been over 4 years since we've had a baby in the house and there have been a lot of changes in that short period of time. I'm trying to do my best to learn about new and helpful products for baby. One product I recently discovered is the Zipadee-Zip. It was designed by a parent who went from having a baby who loved being swaddled and slept through the night to getting awakened multiple times during the night because the baby was no longer comfortable in the swaddle. Other times the swaddle would break free so it would no longer be safe. As a result the Zipadee-Zip was created and became the solution to the swaddle transition.
The Zipadee-Zip works because it soothes the startle reflex and provides baby with the cozy womb-like environment they loved so much but still gives them the freedom to roll over and wiggle around their crib safely. It is designed for babies transitioning that are between 3 and 6 months old. Check out this video to see how the Zipadee-Zip works:
Although the Zipadee-Zip's primary use is to aid in sleeping. It is helpful in other ways as well. Check out these seven uses for the Zipadee-Zip:
1. Sleep – Aids swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills!
2. Travel – Encourages sleep and settling on long car or plane rides!
3. Dr. Office Visits – Eliminates tedious clothing changes!
4. Grocery Visits and Plane Rides – Provides a GERM FREE environment!
5. Breastfeeding – Prevents a baby from scratching themselves and momma!
6. Stroller walks or walks/rides in a sling or baby carrier – can be worn while buckled or strapped in!
7. MORE SLEEP! Aids transition to crib off of a swing, or rock and play sleeper and helps sick little ones get rest when they wouldn't otherwise!
Be sure to check out my review in a few months when I get the chance to try out the Zipadee-Zip on our new little one! Want to try the Zipadee-Zip for yourself now? You can save $2.00 on it when you use promo code SLEEP at checkout.
Learn more by visiting SleepingBaby.com. You can also connect with them on Facebook and follow on Twitter and YouTube.
The Giveaway: Thanks to the folks at SleepingBaby.com one lucky winner will receive their very own Zipadee-Zip sleep garment for baby. Giveaway is open WW and ends on March 17th. Good luck!
Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post. Confessions of a Frugal Mind is not responsible for prize fulfillment.