Get Cash Back With Endorse


One of the ways I get cash back is by using Endorse.  Each week I use the Endorse application on my smartphone to see what items I can get cash back on for the week.  This past week I got 10% cash back on our gas purchase and 100% cash back on a cup of coffee (up to $3.00).  That meant an almost completely free tall mocha from Starbucks for me!  The best part is that I uploaded both of those receipts yesterday afternoon and was able to get cash in my PayPal account by last night. 

To get started with Endorse head over and register.  You will need to download the free application to your Android or iPhone.  Once you sign into the application you can get started.  View the current offers.  If you have made a purchase of the current brand or item that week use the application and your phone to take a picture of your receipt.  Then upload the receipt using the application.  Once your purchase has been approved your cash back will be added to your account.  It's usually a pretty quick process.  Just note you can only use each offer once so be sure you are submitting the correct receipt.

Do you use Endorse?  How much have you earned using it?

No comments:

Post a Comment