Sunday, February 6, 2011

Recipe - Lasagne

Jim's Lasagne

1/2 lb. ground beef
1/2 lb. Italian sausage
1 medium onion
1 tsp. garlic
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 jar pasta sauce
1 box Barilla no boil lasagne noodles
24 oz. cottage cheese
2 c. Italian blend shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Cook meat and onion in skillet.  Add garlic and Italian seasoning.  Then add 1/2 cup pasta sauce.  Pour thin layer of sauce in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.  Layer noodles, meat mixture, cottage cheese and sauce.  Repeat.  Final layer is meat and sauce.  Top with shredded cheese.  Bake for 45 minutes.

10 comments:

  1. Lasagna is one of my favorite foods! I am always trying new ways to make it! I'm pinning this recipe - THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pin it, because there isn't a picture for Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 boxes of Barilla no-bake lasagna noodles - I should try this awesome recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love lasagna. you gave me some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really good and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work over at Olive Garden, and this recipe sounds so much better. I will be trying this over this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I like how there are two different kinds of meat, plus cottage cheese! I've never used cottage cheese in a lasagna recipe before, and I'm curious to see what it's like! Thank you for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete