Confession of the Day - I Enter Sweepstakes

Okay if you know me or have been reading this blog at all you know this isn't much of a confession.  I don't mind sharing that I like to enter sweepstakes on the internet and I love to win.  Although I am still waiting to win that dream house, ultimate vacation or the boat of my husband's dreams, I have won a lot of great stuff.  Some of my favorites included $500 toward custom blinds, $250 in Biaggis gift cards and a $100 check from Baby Talk magazine.  I love all the small stuff too - dvds, iTune gift cards, books, the list could go on and on.  I'm not writing this to brag - the point I'm trying to make is that you can't win if you don't enter and I'm proof that you really can win.

My favorite type of sweepstakes are instant-win that provide instant gratification.  Here are a few you can enter right now:


Pillsbury Toaster Strudel - A Million Morning Smiles

Honey Nut Cheerios - Non Challenge Instant Win Game

Tony's Pizza 99 Days of More

Ocean Spray & Heinz Ultimate Party Meatballs

Dollar General Fresh Start Every Day Swepstakes

Hunts Host The Ultimate Chef Party

Lindor Truffles What's At the Center of Your Dreams

Halls Pop a Drop and Don't Stop


That list should give you a good start.  Now let me know if you win anything and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment