Fareway Grocery Deals ~ September 18th - 24th



Here are my favorite deals I see at Fareway this week from the advertised prices good through next Monday. Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.



Dole Mini Cut Carrots $0.99 lb.

Washington Honey Crisp Apples $1.88 lb.

Red Raspberries 6 oz. $2.50

Country Daybreak Large Eggs $0.99 dozen (limit 2)

Fareway Cottage Cheese $1.48

Chobani Greek Yogurt or Flips $0.90

Fareway Cream Cheese $1.50

AE Dip $0.88

Farmland Sliced Bacon $2.99 (limit 4)

Breakfast or Italian Sausage $1.99 lb.

Folgers Coffee $4.99 (limit one with in-ad coupon)

Fareway Sandwich Bread $1.28

Rotella's Italian Sandwich Bread $1.49

Mrs. Grimes Chili Beans $0.99 (limit 2)

Fareway Vegetable Steamers $0.99

Blue Ribbon Classics Ice Cream Square $1.69




What's on your Fareway list this week? Please let me know if you see any deals I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment