Price Chopper Central Grocery Deals ~ July 17th - 23rd



Here are my favorite deals I see at Price Chopper from the advertised prices good through next Monday.  Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.




California Red Seedless Grapes $1.49 lb.

Yoplait Yogurt $0.50 (Save $0.50/5 Yoplait Yogurt; Save $0.50/5 Yoplait Yogurt)

Dannon Greek Yogurt $0.90

Sanderson Farms Fresh Chicken Breasts $1.89 lb.

Jif Peanut Butter $1.49 (limit 2)

Best Choice Potatoes $1.79

Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream $2.49 (Turkey Hill Ice Cream Savings)

Colgate Plus Toothbrush $1.00

Colgate Toothpaste $1.00



What's on your Price Chopper list this week? See any deals I missed?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I have heard of this place but never really am close to it

    ReplyDelete