Price Chopper Des Moines Area Grocery Deals ~ July 11th - 17th



Here are my favorite deals I see at Price Chopper from the advertised prices good through next Monday.  Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.




Mangos $0.50

Limes 3 for $0.99

Washington Red Cherries $1.88 lb.

AE Chocolate Milk gallon $3.79

Dannon Greek Yogurt $0.89

Best Choice Shredded or Chunk Cheese $1.25

Smithfield Bacon $2.99 (when you buy 4 participating items mix and match)

Whole Pork Loin $1.49 lb.

Eckrich Smoked Sausage $1.99 (when you buy 4 participating items mix and match)

Farmland Roll or Link Sausage $0.99 (when you buy 4 participating items mix and match)

Gatorade $0.69 (limit 6)

Honey Maid Graham Crackers $2.49 ($1.00 cash back when you buy 2 Honey Maid Graham Crackers)

Best Choice Freezer Pops 36 ct. $2.99




What's on your Price Chopper list this week? See any deals I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment