Fareway Grocery Deals ~ July 18th - 24th


Here are my favorite deals I see at Fareway this week from the advertised prices good through Monday. Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.




California Red, Green or Black Seedless Grapes $0.99 lb.

Athena Melons $0.48 lb.

Michigan Blueberries $1.88 lb.

California Red or Black Plums $1.48 lb.

Red Onions $0.88 lb.

B Size Potatoes $0.79 lb.

AE Yogurt $0.50

Fareway Shredded or Chunk Cheese $1.67

Fareway Could It Be Butter or Soft Margarine 15 oz. $0.99

80% Lean Ground Beef $2.69 lb. (sold in 10 lb. tube - Get a $5 Fareway Gift Card with purchase)

Rotella Italian Sandwich Bread $1.49

Fareway Graham Crackers $1.99

Xtra Laundry Detergent $1.99



What's on your Fareway list this week? Please let me know if you see any deals I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment