Swagbucks ~ Still the Easiest Way to Earn Fun Money



I discovered Swagbucks in the summer of 2010.  Once I signed up I learned how easy it was to earn swagbucks and get rewarded for it!  It didn't take long for me to wish that I had started earning with it even earlier.  In my first year I earned $5 to $10 a week mostly by using Swagbucks Search and watching videos. It couldn't have happened at a better time.  It wasn't long after that I was laid off from my job in financial services and made the decision to stay home with my kiddos.

My earnings have increased over the years as I have added the mobile watch video apps on my phone and work to meet my daily SB goals. I still love that I can earn rewards just for doing things I am going to do on my computer anyway. I usually redeem my swagbucks for Amazon.com e-gift cards since they are an easy way to pay for family necessities, birthday and Christmas gifts. There are lots and lots of other reward options as well including PayPal cash.  

To learn more and start earning sign up for Swagbucks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment