Menu Plan ~ Week of November 15th

This was the first weekend in a long time where I felt like I actually had some time at home to get things done and  I loved it!  My hubby got a toilet installed in our bathroom which may sound silly, but it's a beautiful thing! 

Last week we were dealing with sick kids all week long, so I'm hoping this week everyone is healthier and things can go according to plan.  We didn't end up making chili this weekend because the weather was so nice, so we carried that over on our plan since it's going to be colder this week.  Here's what else we're planning for dinners this week at our house:
 
  • Tuesday ~ Meatloaf & Cheesy Hash Browns
  • Wednesday ~ Smoked Sausage & Rice
  • Thursday ~ Chili and Corn Bread
  • Friday ~  Leftovers
  • Saturday ~ Creamy Chicken and Biscuits
What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

2 comments:

  1. That skillet looks to die for! Then again, anything cheesy is ;-) Im glad I am not the only one who plans a leftover day too! I hate to waste food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the cheesey chicken potato skillet. It looks divine!

    ReplyDelete