Menu Plan ~ Week of February 2nd

I'm absolutely wiped out from this weekend and we weren't all that busy.  I think it may have to do with being in my third trimester.  I just don't have much energy anymore, but we've got meals planned so that is something. Here's what we've having for dinners this week:
  • Sunday - Turkey, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Roasted Carrots and Green Bean Casserole
  • Monday ~ Breakfast for Dinner ~ Pancakes & Sausage
  • Tuesday ~ Butter Chicken
  • Wednesday ~ Chili and Cornbread
  • Thursday ~ Burritos
  • Friday ~  Leftovers
  • Saturday ~ Turkey & Noodles
What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

2 comments:

  1. That butter Chicken recipe looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. breakfast for sausage is always good, I have to try turkey and noodles...so simple but so good. thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete