Menu Plan ~ Week of November 24th

I've been down with a stomach bug again this weekend making it twice in about a month's time that I've had to deal with this.  I rarely get sick with anything other than a cold, so this has been hitting me hard.  I'm functioning for the moment though so we've got a menu plan for the week planned.
  • Sunday ~ Pasta, Sauce and Garlic Bread
  • Monday ~ Beef Stir Fry
  • Tuesday ~ Chicken Santa Fe Soup
  • Wednesday ~ Chicken & Biscuits (carry over from last week)
  • Thursday ~ THANKSGIVING Dinner ~ making Green Bean Casserole and Wild Rice Casserole
  • Friday ~ Tuna & Noodle Casserole
  • Saturday ~ Leftovers
What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope you recover quickly so you can enjoy Thanksgiving! I LOVE wild rice. It's making an appearance at our table as well.

    ReplyDelete