What I Earned in 2013 ~ Week 41


I have found that a great way to earn some extra money is by doing simple things like clicking on emailstaking surveys and earning Swag Bucks and Hulk Coins. Every week I earn a little from different sources, but over the course of a year it really adds up. I was able to get most of our big Christmas gifts for this past year using these earnings! When you get an extra $5 or $10 here and there it also helps pay for some of the fun stuff. I like to earn "fun money" so we are able to take weekend road trips, buy concert tickets and go out to eat.  

I'm tracking my earnings again this year. I like seeing what I've made and hopefully it will show you some different ways that you can be earning a little extra too. It all adds up!

This week I received:
$5.00 Amazon gift code from Swag Bucks ($120 so far this year)


Total for the year: $ 579.35

Did you earn any extra "fun money" this week? How did you do it?

(Note: Referral links are used in this post. View my disclosure policy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment