Snack Healthy with Green Giant Veggie Chips #GiantFlavor



I have confessed here many times my love for chips.  I am certain that I have never met a chip I didn't like, so it is no surprise to me that I'm a new fan of Green Giant's newest line of snack chips.  Yes, you read that right, Green Giant, a brand you can always find on packages of frozen vegetables in my freezer now makes chips.  We were sent two of the newest varieties of their snack chips to try.

Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips make a healthier snack choice because they're made with real vegetables, are a source of whole grain, are naturally flavored and contain less fat than your regular bag of potato chips.  I was most excited to try the Garden Ranch flavored Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips and they really hit the spot last Saturday after coming home from our local farmer's market. We served them on the side turkey & cheese on garlic foccacia sandwiches and they were the perfect accompaniment.  They gave the meal a nice crunch and a lot of flavor.   Although they would be good with a dip I honestly think they have so much flavor on their own no dips are necessary.  (And believe me I love my dips just as much as chips).


As a member of Live Better America and Box Tops for Education I had previously received sample bags of the Barbecue Sweet Potato Chips, so I already knew they were tasty.  Of course a small sample bag lasts about 2 seconds with my daughter around so it was nice to have a bigger bag to munch on.  Sadly it still only lasted about a day.  I took it on our picnic lunch with friends then my hubby dived into the bag when he got home from work.  



I love barbecue flavored chips and these chips did not disappoint with their taste.  The best part of eating these chips to me is that you get to enjoy without the greasiness and mess that you have with most chips.  I love finding new snack options that both my kids and I love and I can serve them without feeling the least bit guilty about.


We will be eating more Green Giant snack chips in the future because not only do we love the taste, but I can often find coupons for them too which is an added bonus! 


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment