Gone Girl: A Novel for $15.00


It had been a long time since I read something other than a children's book just for enjoyment, but on vacation I finally read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  This book has been on the NY Times Best Sellers list for about a year.  I waited until we were on vacation to read it and it was totally worth the wait.  It felt so great to be reading for fun again that I immediately picked up Reconstructing Amelia.  The book was suspenseful and a little heartbreaking and I loved it.  

I'm mentioning both of these because I noticed the price has dropped on Amazon for each of them.  Right now you can get the hardcover edition of Gone Girl for $15.00 and Reconstructing Amelia for $15.99.    I'm currently reading The Interestings, but I'm always open to suggestions for what I should read next.  If you're reading something great right now leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment