Menu Plan ~ Week of May 19th

We had company over for dinner tonight and it ended up being right at the time of severe storms and super high winds. Thankfully our area didn't get hit too hard and we were able to enjoy some conversation that didn't revolve around the weather for a little while.  

I can't believe this is my son's last week of school.  I'm so going to miss the routine of it and my more productive days, but I am looking forward to getting to the swimming pool!  Here's what we've got planned for meals this week:

  • Sunday - Grilled Kabobs, Foil Packet Grilled Potatoes & Onions, Pasta Salad  

  • Monday - Bordenaro's Pizza for my nephew's birthday
  • Tuesday - Grilled Bratwursts
  • Wednesday - Fajitas
  • Thursday - Leftovers or Dinner at Valley Junction Farmer's Market
  • Friday - Tater-Tot Casserole
  • Saturday - Teriyaki Pork Roast

What's on the menu at your house for the week? Head over to Menu Plan Monday to see what others have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment