Wet & Forget for Easy Shower Cleaning


We remodeled our master bathroom about 5 years ago and my favorite part of it is the tile shower my husband designed and installed.  We made it nice and big with multiple shower heads and built in shelving, but I have to confess that we have not taken care of this shower.  In fact we pretty much let it get to the point where it's kind of disgusting.  I'm going to share pictures with you I never thought I would have to share with anyone and it's going to be scary.  It's not that I think we are extremely dirty people, but I guess cleaning the shower was never high on either of our priority lists.  We used to use a combination of water & vinegar in a spray bottle for cleaning the shower and glass door then I switched to the much easier method of using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for removing any spots of mildew that were basically at my eye level.  The floor on the other hand had gotten to the point of no return and I wasn't sure it would ever recover.  Then came the opportunity to try out Wet & Forget Shower.

Wet & Forget Shower makes cleaning easy because all you have to do is spray the product on the wet surface and let it do its thing.  Seriously.  No scrubbing is required.  Spray the product after the last shower of the day then rinse it off during your shower the next day.  I love products that allow me to multi-task!  

Take a look if you dare at our shower floor before using Wet & Forget.


I know it's gross and I'm sorry, but you have to see this picture to truly appreciate the next pictures.


This picture was taken after a week of using Wet & Forget.


And here is our shower floor after almost two weeks of using Wet & Forget.  

Because our shower was in such a serious state and I've only had a couple of weeks so far to use the product I did use the product every few days instead of only once a week.  But the product is intended for weekly use and because of that one bottle of Wet & Forget should be enough for 12 weeks of cleaning.  

I like that this product is easy and long-lasting.  I also like that even after multiple sprays the nozzle is still working great.  I often have issues with cleaners in spray bottles.  The Wet & Forget is nice because it doesn't put off nasty fumes. There is a scent to it, but it wasn't overpowering at all.  We've seen a major improvement on our shower floor and I can't wait to see how much better our shower looks overall in weeks to come!

To learn more about Wet & Forget Shower visit their website.  They have product tips and a store locator.  You can also buy Wet & Forget online.  Be sure to "like" their page on Facebook and Follow on Twitter and Pinterest.


Disclosure:  This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received Wet & Forget Shower for the purpose of this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment