Ology Products at Walgreens ~ Review


If you read this blog somewhat regularly you probably already know that I am a Walgreens shopper and typically get there about once a week.  I know my store pretty well and notice when new products are on the shelves.  One of the newest additions available now at Walgreens is the Ology brand.  It is easy to spot on the shelf with the bright pink logo.

Ology products are sold exclusively at Walgreens.  The brand's products are free of harmful chemicals, but still affordable for the average consumer.  As of right now there are 22 products available in the Ology line.  They range from baby wash & shampoo to copy paper and light bulbs.

My store didn't have all the products available yet, but they did stock many of them.  I wanted to try a couple of products that I knew I would use right away and regularly.  I picked up the Ology All-Purpose Cleaner and the Ology Glass Cleaner.  

I use the All-Purpose to clean our kitchen and bathrooms.  It worked great to clean both the kitchen counter and stove hood.  It quickly removed the crayon marks and unidentified sticky spots from the counter and gave the dusty, grimy stove hood a nice shine.  I also used it on kitchen cabinets and worked equally well on each surface.  It does have a scent to it.  I didn't mind it at all, but my hubby thought it was strong.  I've only used the glass cleaner so far on bathroom mirrors and it did produce a streak free shine with just a spray and wipe down.  It also has a smell, but I think it is a much more natural scent.  Both of these products were available at my Walgreens store for $3.99 each.  I think that is an affordable price for this type of product and considering you are getting a product that contains no dyes or harsh chemicals it is even more reasonable.

You can learn more about all of the Ology products available by visiting their page on Facebook and following Ology on Twitter.

Disclosure:  I received a Walgreens gift card to facilitate this review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment