Custom Vinyl Banner Review @Signazon


We celebrated my daughter's 4th birthday this past Saturday.  While the kids were away my hubby decorated and got the house ready.  When they got home before the party they were so excited to see something special hanging up in their playroom. 
I had created a custom banner from Signazon and hung it up from the mantle.  It was easy to design my banner.  I didn't have a lot of time to work on it, so I started with one of their birthday templates.  From there I chose the font and colors I liked and added extra stripes and balloons.  They have lots of colors and clip-art to choose from.  Since the banner is made of vinyl and can easily be reused from year to year I decided to keep with a standard "Happy Birthday" message.  That way it can be used over and over again.  I also kept the colors neutral.  Although my daughter had a Hello Kitty party this year who knows what theme she'll want next year and I know for sure my son would not be thrilled with a pink happy birthday sign.


Although the banner is sturdy it isn't very heavy and was easily held with 
some extra ribbons from the balloons.  The 2' x 4' banner has a metal grommet in each corner to make for easy hanging.  The great thing about it being made of vinyl is that it can easily be wiped clean and it can be used outdoors for a limited amount of time.  Signazon does have an outdoor option if you want to use your banner outside for a longer amount of time.  Signazon also gives you the option to upload your own photo or design which I think is very cool and hopefully I'll have more time in the future to explore that option.

We created the birthday banner because I knew it would get a lot of use, but you'll find banners for all occasions at Signazon.  I think it would be fun to create one in school colors for a graduation party.  You'll also find more than just custom banners at Signazon, so be sure to check the site out.  Plus you can like their page on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to learn more.



Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment