Let it Foam! Let it Foam! Let it Foam! Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Review


This holiday season Dial is dressing up the packaging of their Complete Foaming Hand Wash.  There are four different designs available: Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane and Holiday Scene.  I received a couple of them to try so I was easily able to add some holiday cheer to my kitchen and guest bathroom.


I don't usually use a foaming hand soap, but I really liked the Dial Complete.  The foam is soft, has a nice scent and leaves my hands feeling clean.  Plus the Dial Complete formula kills 99.99% of germs that you might come in contact with around the house.  Today was cookie baking day at my house, so it seemed like I washed my hands even more than normal but the Dial Complete Soap wasn't harsh on my skin at all even after the multiple washings today. 

I also like the foaming hand wash because we don't need to use as much so it lasts us longer.  My kids of course love the fun designs of the bottles. I'm glad to have gotten the chance to try Dial's foaming hand soap because I've been eyeing the Hello Kitty bottles that Dial also packages it in.  Now I know I really like the soap and my daughter will go nuts over the bottle.


Disclosure: I received a free sample of Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Soap as a member of the Purex Insiders program. No further compensation was received. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment