Ecover Zero Dishwasher Tablets Review


I'm not a fan of liquid dishwashing detergent.  I had one bad experience with splatter and bleach on my pants that stopped my use of the liquid completely.  At that time I started using dishwasher tablets and quickly became a fan of the ease of use and the no mess factor.  A while back I started using Ecover Zero Automatic Dishwasher Tablets after I received it from my friends at NaturallySavvy.com.  Ecover Zero tabs clean dishes without any unnecessary chemicals and the 0% means it is fragrance free.

The Ecover Zero tabs come in a cardboard box that allows for easy dispensing of the individually wrapped tabs.  There is nothing to removing the tablet from the wrapper and placing in the dishwasher.  It's quick and easy and one tab always works great without having to run the dishwasher a second time.  I do have to say I have this habit of scraping and pre-rinsing my dishes before loading and I know it's better for me to stop, but I'm still trying to work on this.


The Ecover tabs were really were fragrance free.  There was no scent when handling the tabs or on my dishes after they were clean.  Most importantly though the dishes were clean.  Knives used for peanut butter were shiny and residue free.  There was no icky film on glasses.  I also liked that the tabs weren't sticky like my usual brand and there was no concern on my part about what was left on my hands if I handled them while my hands were damp. 

Ecover tabs are both convenient and effective a definite win-win for your dishwashing needs!  To learn more about Ecover Dishwasher Tablets visit Ecover.com.  You can also follow Ecover on Twitter and like Ecover on Facebook.

Disclosure:  I received this product from NaturallySavvy.com for the purpose of an honest review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment