Need a Gift This Fall ~ Think Flowers



A couple of weeks ago my hubby had a rare day off, so we decided to do some shopping.  The goal of the outing was for me to find a birthday gift for myself, but for some reason at the end of the afternoon my hubby came home with a new pair of shoes and I came home empty handed.  I still held out hope that I might be surprised on my birthday and he would find just the right gift for me.  Instead another birthday came and went without a whole lot of effort on his part. I honestly would have been happy with anything, but if he had ordered some fall flowers as my gift I would have forgiven him instantly for the shoe incident.

If you need gift ideas this fall don't forget about flowers.  There are so many beautiful colors around us during this season from the falling leaves to the oranges of the pumpkin patch.  And all of them can be captured in a beautiful floral arrangement.  An added bonus of ordering seasonal flowers is that they are typically more affordable.

Teleflora works with local florists to offer custom arrangements of fresh flowers that they personally deliver daily.  All Teleflora arrangements arrive display ready in a vase.  All your gift recipient has to do with the flowers is enjoy them.  Teleflora also guarantees satisfaction with every gift order, so if for some reason you're not happy be sure to let them know.


Disclosure: This sponsored post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was compensated for my time investment and work on this campaign. Thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment