Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo on DVD for $8.99


I have an incredibly long list of movies on my "watch list".  Many are newer limited release movies that I'm just not able to get in the theater, but there are also several I consider classics that I have never seen.  Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo is one of those movies.  I've had it my Amazon cart now for a while and have been watching the price.  I was happy to see it drop from $12.99 to $8.99 today and since I'm anxious to see it I'm not waiting to see if it will go lower.  You can get Universal's 100th Anniversary Edition of Vertigo on DVD for $8.99.  Prices on Amazon can fluctuate, so be sure to verify the price before buying.

Some of the new movies I've placed in my cart to watch the price on are Ruby Sparks, Your Sister's Sister and Take This Waltz.  I'd love to hear what movies are on your "watch list".

No comments:

Post a Comment